Makeup for a party!
Today I'm going to make your life easier! I will show you that it is very simple to make a wild party makeup! More appropriate for night parties! But nothing prevents you from using the same technique with softer colors for the day to day!
I will teach you in the video how to do very black eyes that go with everything! With false eyelashes and everything you have to make your makeup last longer!
Below are the products used!
On the eyes:
- Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Urban Decay
- Black Lapis - O Boticário
- Light beige shadow - Foxi - Urban Decay Naked 2
- Brown eyeshadow - Tease - Urban Decay Naked 2
- Lighting shadow - Bootycall - Urban Decay Naked 2
- Black eyeshadow - Coal - Mary Kay
- Eyeliner in pen - Sephora
- Black eyeliner - Perversion - Urban Decay
- Beige pencil - Nars
On the skin:
Toner - Nature's Gate
Foundation Primer - Mary Kay - My favorite!
Foudation Medium Coverage - Mary Kay
Illuminator - High Beam - Benefit
Blush - Beauty bronzer - Pixi
Bronzer - Chocolate Soleil - Too Faced
- Lipstick pencil - Caramel Mocha - J. Cats
And to finish! A fixing spray, I use the one from Kryolan.
You can find these products at the following stores
Now, just follow the video! Hope you like it and enjoy the tips!